I've been given an award! I'm so honored. Elizabeth from The Mustard Ceiling and Carrie from Hazardous Design honored me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Thanks ladies!
As the tradition goes, I have to share seven things about me that you may not know. (Coming up with this list was harder than I imagined.)
1. I am originally from South Africa. My family emigrated to the States when I was 5 years old, and we've been here ever since.
2. A couple of years ago, I had my own boutique Home Staging business. It was supposed to be a side-job while being a stay-at-home mom, but it turned out to be a bit more time-consuming. It was fun while it lasted, though.
3. I would love to have an etsy shop one day. (I just have to figure out what I would sell.)
4. We just bought an Airstream trailer!! (I plan on posting photos soon.)
5. This is one of my all-time favorite books.
6. I would love to learn about flower arranging.
7. My 20-year high school reunion is coming up this summer, and I haven't decided yet if I will go.
Now is the fun part. I get to pass the award on to several of my favorite bloggers. I'd like to share this award with
Heather at REOlistic Renovation
NK at Style-ING w/Children