We really, really want to be in our slo house by the end of May, because we don't want to pay an extra month of rent. (The house we are currently living in is a rental.)
John made a schedule of what needs to be done in the next few weeks.
I'm not sure if you can see it clearly in the photos but it's:
You can see from the calendar that we are cutting it close. A little too close for comfort.
I can't waste time and energy, worrying if we're going to make it or not. Right now, the 'strategy' is to push forward, and we'll decide our game plan on April 30th. April 30th because we need to tell our landlord if it's our last month or not.
As I've mentioned before, we don't anticipate being 100% finished by May 31st. We don't mind living in a work-in-progress, but we need to be at a certain stage where the house is *okay to occupy.*
I'll have more details on April 30th. Stay tuned...