***Disclaimer: This post is written by a DIY-er who is dying to get started on the renovation already!
All waiting and no hammering makes Karen create silly projects.
What I did:
- tore various bodies from paint chips
- cut red and pink hearts
- cut various noses
- cut message bubbles from white paper (not pictured)
- wrote all messages for 4 and some messages for 7
What the kids did:
- created and glued parts of valentines
- drew arms, legs, and details with a sharpie
- thought of something nice & unique about every classmate
- put up with their mother's crazy DIY tendencies
***This project was inspired by this one. We just tweaked it a little, by using masses of paint chips.
It has also been linked to Made By You Mondays.